The NOMAD® Hiking Sock Footie is a comfortable, organic hiking sock for hikers who like to go for the most sustainable choice. The use of the soft organic cotton of these NOMAD Hiking Socks ensures good moisture absorption and the fine mesh material on top of the sock provides excellent ventilation. Suitable for hikes short or long, near or far.
Benefits of the NOMAD® Hiking Sock Footie:
- Contains high-quality, organic cotton
- Medium cushioning for absorbing the first shocks while hiking
- Elastic instep strap for a perfect fit
- Soft heel-lip that prevents blistering on the heel
- Ventilating mesh on upper foot to keep your feet cool and dry
- Reinforced toe and heel to reduce friction, drag and wear
- Flat toe seam to prevent irritation between your foot and your shoe in that area
- Locally produced in Europe
Optimal fit and breathable material
The NOMAD® Hiking Sock Footie fits seamlessly around your foot thanks to the vertically woven, elastic instep band. The sock’s perfect fit around your foot prevents excess material in your shoe, which can fold and cause irritation or blisters. On the upper foot of this hiking sock you will find ventilating mesh material to keep your feet cool, even during high exertion.
Reinforced where needed
The NOMAD® Hiking Sock Footie contains reinforcement at the toe and heel, the places where most friction occurs during hiking. In addition, this hiking sock contains a soft heel-lip, which prevents any blistering from the edge of low sport, hiking or mountaineering shoes. Also, the toe seam of this hiking sock is flat woven, so you won’t feel the seam when you have your shoe on.
When you go hiking, your feet and legs experience shocks with each step. To absorb the initial shocks of walking, the NOMAD Hiking Sock Footie contains a soft, shock-absorbing footbed that provides cushioning. The polyamide in the footbed also adds extra reinforcement.
- 3 paar in de verpakking