With the allround NOMAD Ski Sock Essential made of warm and soft acrylic, you are guaranteed to go down the slopes with warm feet. These long ski socks are ideal for any recreational skier or snowboarder looking for good support and protection in the areas where it is needed most.
The benefits of the NOMAD® Ski Sock Essential:
- Medium cushioning that absorbs initial shocks during skiing or snowboarding
- Elastic, vertically woven instep strap to fit the sock around your foot perfectly
- Comfortable anti-sag cuff that keeps the sock securely in place
- Thickening on shin to prevent irritation with your ski or snowboard boot
- Reinforced toe and heel to prevent sock wear and tear and the forming of blisters on your foot
- Flatly woven toe seam that cannot be felt when you have your ski- or snowboard boot on
- Partial terry cloth interior for extra softness
- Locally produced in Europe
The Ski Sock Essential has an elastic, vertically woven instep band which ensures that the sock always fits snugly around your foot and will retain its form. The sock has a generous length that effectively protects your calf and shin. Additionally, you’ll find a comfortable cuff at the top of the sock that prevents it from sagging.
Support and protection in the right places
When you ski or snowboard, most friction occurs at your toe, heel and shin. Therefore, this ski sock contains reinforcement at both the toe and heel to prevent blistering, irritation and wear and tear of the sock at the same time. In addition, the sock has a thickening on the shin so that after a day of skiing or snowboarding you will not suffer from irritation or chafing in this area either. The flat-woven toe seam ensures that you do not feel the sock when you have your ski or snowboard boot on.
While skiing or snowboarding, your legs and feet are exposed to quite a few shocks, especially if you sometimes venture off-piste. To absorb the initial shocks, the Ski Sock Essential contains a soft, medium shock-absorbing footbed which provides cushioning. The polyamide in the footbed also adds extra reinforcement.
Multi-purpose with excellent moisture wicking
These warm ski socks are suitable for both men and women. They can be used for skiing and snowboarding, as well as for cold walks in winter weather.
The acrylic keeps your feet comfortably warm while also providing effective moisture wicking. This means that your feet stay dry, even during high exertion. With ski socks, this is particularly important: wet feet on the slopes unfortunately also mean cold feet.
NOMAD® highly values sustainability and that is reflected in the production of these ski socks. These socks are produced locally – in Europe. This keeps production close to home and reduces CO2 emissions.