With the multi-functional NOMAD® Triple-S Premium 3-season sleeping bag, you are equipped for the rest of the year in one go. This sleeping bag can easily be changed from a blanket sleeping bag to a mummy sleeping bag by using the cords on the outside. It also has a summer and an autumn side, which means you can simply flip it to sleep warmer or cooler.
The outside of the Triple-S Premium is made of lightweight polyester. The inside – the lining – is made of extra soft, 100% recycled polyester and the filling is also completely recycled. The sleeping bag has been made water-repellent in a nature-friendly way with a PFC-free treatment.
This sleeping bag can be used in three different ways. Depending on the season or temperature, you can adjust the Triple-S Premium. How? We’ll explain:
- Summer side: on warmer nights, you can sleep under the summer side of the Triple-S Premium. The upper left corner of the sleeping bag clearly indicates the side. The summer side of this sleeping bag naturally has a little less insulation than the autumn side.
- Autumn side: If the nights get chilly, you can turn the sleeping bag around and sleep under the autumn side of the Triple-S Premium. Again, the autumn side is clearly marked on the upper left corner of the sleeping bag. The autumn side of the Triple-S has a higher insulation value than the summer side.
- From blanket to mummy sleeping bag: whether you sleep under the summer or autumn side of the Triple-S Premium, this sleeping bag is easily transformed into a mummy sleeping bag by tightening the three cords on the outside. By letting the sleeping bag fit closer to your body this way, you retain more warmth.
Want to make your Triple-S even warmer? Check out our Premium Liner to create an extra warm layer in your sleeping bag. This liner can be attached to the inside of the Triple-S Premium sleeping bag and can also be used separately on very warm nights or as a sheet when sleeping in a mountain hut or hostel, for example.
The Triple-S Premium has a zip-off hood that you can attach on both the autumn and summer sides. In addition, this sleeping bag has a handy two-way zip with two sliders which can be opened from both the top and bottom. This is handy if, for example, you only want to unzip the sleeping bag at the bottom to air your feet. As the zipper can be opened completely, you can also use the Triple-S Premium as a blanket or zip it to the same sleeping bag to create a double sleeping bag.
The zip is designed to never catch on the inner fabric and features a padded liner to prevent valuable body heat from escaping through the zip. In addition, the zip has a glow-in-the-dark zip puller so you can always find it, even in the dark. Your small, valuable items are easily kept close to you while you sleep in the designated pocket inside the sleeping bag.
Need to air the Triple-S Premium? You can do so using the handy loops on the outside. Then store it very compactly in the included compression bag.
For ultimate comfort, the recommended maximum body length for this sleeping bag is 190 centimetres.
The Triple-S Premium can be used all year round. For women, the comfort temperature is around 4°C, while for men it is -2°C. Do not use this sleeping bag in temperatures below -17°C.
- Converts from ‘rectangular’ into ‘mummy’ shape
- Autumn and Summer side
- Detachable hood
- Padded zipper baffle
- 2-Way autolock zipper for ventilation
- Anti-snag zipper construction
- Chin protection
- Money pocket at inside
- Zips on to second sleeping bag
- Hang up airing loops
There are no reviews yet.