With the multifunctional NOMAD® Triple-S 3-season sleeping bag, you will be well catered for throughout the year. This sleeping bag can easily be changed from a blanket model into a mummy version using the cords on the outside. It also has a summer side and an autumn side, so you need only turn it over to sleep cooler or warmer.
The Triple-S has a lightweight polyester outer layer and is lined with extra-soft ‘dry touch’ polyester. It has been made water-repellent in a nature-friendly way using a PFC-free treatment.
The Triple S sleeping bag can be used in no fewer than three different ways, depending on the season or temperature. To adjust the Triple-S, please refer to the explanation below.
- Summer side: on warmer nights, you can sleep under the summer side of the Triple-S. The different sides are clearly marked at the top left-hand corner of the sleeping bag. The summer side of the sleeping bag obviously provides a bit less insulation than the autumn side.
- Autumn side: when the nights start to turn a bit nippier, you can turn the sleeping bag over and sleep under the autumn side of the Triple-S. Once again, you can clearly identify the autumn side at the top left-hand corner of the bag. The autumn side of the Triple-S has a higher insulation value than the summer side.
- From blanket to mummy sleeping bag: whether you are sleeping under the summer or autumn side of the Triple-S, pulling on the three cords on the outside will transform it into a mummy sleeping bag. Tightening the sleeping bag more firmly around your body in this way retains more warmth.
The Triple-S comes with a zip-off hood complete with a pillow compartment which can be attached to either the autumn or summer side. This sleeping bag also includes a 2-way zip with two sliders so that it can be opened from both ends. This feature comes in handy if, for example, you only want to zip open the lower part of your sleeping bag to air your feet.
The finish of the zip is such that it will never snag the inner fabric and it includes a padded draught strip to prevent valuable body warmth from escaping via the zip. There is also a dedicated compartment inside the sleeping bag where you can store your small, valuable belongings.
It is easy to air the Triple-S after use thanks to the handy suspension loops on the outside. It can then be stored it in a very compact format using the compression stuff bag supplied.
For optimum comfort, the recommended maximum body length for this sleeping bag is 190 centimetres.
The Triple-S can be used throughout the year. Approximate comfort temperatures are 4°C for women and -2°C for men. This sleeping bag should never be used at temperatures below -17°C
- Converts from ‘rectangular’ into ‘mummy’ shape
- Summer and Autumn side
- Hood with padded drawcord tunnel
- Padded zipper baffle
- 2-Way autolock zipper
- Anti-snag zipper construction
- Chin protection
- Glow-in-the-dark zipperpuller
- Money pocket at inside
- Zips on to second sleeping bag
- Hang up airing loops
There are no reviews yet.