The Valley View 4 is a lightweight family tent, spacious enough to accommodate up to four people. This 4 person tunnel tent weighs less than 10 kg and has an integral ground sheet.
The tent is easy to pitch, because the outer tent and base are in one piece, and there is no need to separate the inner tent from the outer tent. The maximum height is 2 metres, so it is easy to move about inside the tent. The cabins can be separated by means of dividers, but can also be opened up to form one large cabin. The front and side entrances are fitted with mesh, ensuring excellent ventilation, and the zips incorporate an anti-leak construction. The upper part of the tent has various storage compartments and PVC windows with curtains. The groundsheet is of the ‘bathtub’ type.
The Nomad Valley View 4 is a compact, all-round tunnel tent, suitable for camping adventures with the whole family.
- Lightweight fabric
- Trapezoid footarea with detachable strut poles
- Side entrance with mesh door
- Front door with mesh door
- PVC window with inside curtain
- Large organiser in living area
- Adjustable room divider
- Anti leak zipper construction
- Guy line storage system
- Glow-in-the-dark guyline stopper
- Dead-end pole sleeves for quick set up
- Pitched with innertent inside